Comparing Aston Martin vs. Bentley has long been done in the name of one-upmanship. But comparing these two luxury brands is actually quite a useful endeavor for Sugarland customers who are looking for supreme quality, unique features, and intricate design. If that sounds like you, then chances are the Aston Martin brand is for you.
Bentley vs. Aston Martin: Models
As you compare the Aston Martin vs. Bentley, you’ll notice they both offer different models and types of vehicles. The Aston Martin models are not only made of the finest materials, but beautifully designed to be known as one of the most iconic luxury British sports cars in the automotive industry. See the Aston Martin vs. Bentley models below:
Aston Martin models:
- The Aston Martin DBX and DBX 707: Aston Martin’s first SUV
- The Aston Martin Vantage: V8 Coupe, V8 Roadster, F1 Edition, and V12 Vantage
- The Aston Martin DB11: V8, Volante, and V12
- The Aston Martin DBS: Coupe and Volante
- The Bentley Bentayga EWB Range
- The Bentley Flying Spur Range
- The Bentley Continental GT Range
- The Bentley Continental GTC Range
Bentley vs. Aston Martin: Innovation & Performance
When it comes to comparing the Aston Martin vs. Bentley in innovation, Aston Martin has not only reimagined their own vehicles by making more enhanced versions of them, but they’ve meticulously designed new vehicles that have “otherworldly performances”. Here is what Aston Martin offers in innovation and performance that truly sets them worlds apart:
- Radical Aerodynamics: With aerodynamic exterior and open underfloor designs, allow vehicles to maximize their down force and harness their The Woodlands atmosphere.
- Formula One®: Some technologies are inspired by the Red Bull Racing technologies along with our crafted luxury.
- Lightweight Structure: The lightweight design of some vehicles are purposeful to maximize the power:weight ration while minimizing the load.
- Outlandish Speed: Vehicles with the 6.5L V12 engine uses an electric motor for a power boost.
- Developing Hybrid Supercars: The Aston Martin Valhalla combines cutting-edge powertrain technology with the ability to send 100% of the battery power to the rear axle providing the full force of the ICE V8 engine for maximum performance.
|Founded in 1919 in England
|Founded in 1913 in England
|Elegance and understated luxury
|Iconic and sporty British design
|Bentayga, Continental, Flying Spur, etc.
|DBX, Vantage, DB11, DBS, etc.
|Extensive range of sports cars
|Powerful engines and smooth ride
|High-performance and agile handling
|Lavish interiors, advanced tech
|Luxurious materials, craftsmanship, tech
|Tailored options for personalization
|Limited racing involvement
|Strong presence in motorsports
|Formula One Involvement
|Not directly involved
|Partnership with Red Bull Racing
|Sporty and modern
|Generally retains value well
|May depreciate faster depending on model
|High-end luxury pricing
|High-end luxury pricing
|Generally reliable with strong reputation